About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: podcasts
If you use Flash Storage, do NOT miss this Storage Unpacked Podcast!
Just a very quick post today… I don’t often write blog posts either responding to, or recommending things, as I usually just fire them out on Twitter or [..]
The Tekhead Top 10 Tech Podcast Perfect Playlist Picks
I reckon that’s about enough alliteration click bait for now! If you are either a regular commuter or someone who travels a lot for work, tech podcasts are one [..]
I Opened up a Can of #VUPaaS and it was Good! – Podcast Review
I recently had a 7 hour day in the car thought I would catch up on the first half a dozen episodes of the new VUPaaS podcast and [..]
Tools to Reduce Information Overload – Part 1 – RSS & Podcasts
Like many in the IT industry I am finding more and more that keeping up to date with the latest technology advances, whilst remaining sane and keeping my wife [..]