About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: design
VCP6-DCV Delta Exam (2V0-621D) Study Guide and Exam Experience
Having successfully completed the VCP6-DCV Delta Exam (2V0-621D) this week, I thought it would be worthwhile jotting down a few thoughts on the exam, and noting the resources [..]
London VMUG 17th July 2014 – Last Chance to Register
Just a quick reminder that this is your last chance to register for this quarters London VMUG. For those of you who haven’t previously attended a VMUG, it’s [..]
New Tekhead Logo
Just a quick post to say thanks to the guys at Team Graphika who produced my new logo. I’m presenting again at the next London VMUG (will post [..]
Congratulations to the VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide Winners!
Firstly, congratulations to the winners of the signed VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide competition! Thanks very much to everyone who entered, and particularly to Paul @pmcsharry, who kindly provided [..]