About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! For nearly 10 years, I've been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- Is the Cloud actually greener?
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast podcasting S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: 5.5
Starting in January 2013, my Intel NUC series is now over has reached the heady heights of double digits over the past few years, so I figured it [..]
So I came across a very odd vCenter bug today when trying to deploy an OVA file on vSphere 6.0, specifically the latest CoreOS image. The import was repeatedly [..]
I successfully ran my VMware vSphere ESXi 5.1 Nanolab for 18 months on my pair of Intel NUC DC3217IYE hosts. Early this year I got around to upgrading to 5.5. I [..]
The following will likely work in other versions of vSphere, but I used it in vSphere 5.5 a while ago, then forgot to hit publish on this post! [..]