About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: cluster
Scale-Out Doesn’t Just Mean Applications
A couple of months ago I wrote a post entitled Scale-Out. Distributed. Whatever the Name, it’s the Future of Computing. Taking the concept a step further, I recently started thinking [..]
Assigning vCenter Permissions and Roles for DRS Affinity Rules
Today I was looking at a permissions element for a solution. The requirement was to provide a customer with sufficient permissions to be able to configure host and virtual machine [..]