About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! For nearly 10 years, I've been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- Is the Cloud actually greener?
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast podcasting S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: patching
Continuing in this series of blog posts taking a bit of a “warts and all” view of a few Amazon AWS features, below is another tip for designing [..]
So a few weeks back when the Shellshock issues came to light, I took early precautions and patched my personal Ubuntu web server (not my blog server, just [..]