About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: HP Discover
HP Discover Europe 2014 – Day 2 Roundup
Day 2 started early with the first sessions beginning around 8.30am. I won’t bore you with the details of my day, but I will go through three really [..]
HP 3PAR, Active Directory, barcelona, Conference, DL160, DL180, DL360, DL380, DL60, DL80, File Personas, Fira Barcelona, Gen 9, hp, HP Discover, Keynote, Microsoft, OneView, Priority Optimization, Proliant, The Machine, Thin Provisioning, Virtual File Server, VLAN, VLANs, VMware, VMworld, vSAN, VSANs, Wide Striping
HP Discover Europe 2014 – Day 1 Roundup
It’s been a pretty interesting day here at my first HP Discover, and I thought I would jot down a few thoughts about the day. Many of my [..]
HP 3PAR, barcelona, Conference, DL380, DL60, DL80, Fira Barcelona, hp, HP Discover, Keynote, Microsoft, Office 365, Proliant, VMware, VMworld