About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: 14.04
Docker Part 3 – HOWTO Create a Simple Python Web App in Docker
If you’ve been following this series (last part here), we now have docker installed, but what do we do next? Create our first containers of course! I think [..]
Docker Part 2 – HOWTO Remove / Delete Docker Containers
So you have been messing with docker for a few minutes or hours, and now you have a bunch of either running or stopped containers you no longer [..]
Docker Part 1 – Introduction and HOWTO Install Docker on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
So my background is in VMware virtualisation, but I hear the buzz these days is that I may as well forget everything I know, and that it’s all [..]