About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: 2017
AWS for VMware Admins – McVMUG Scottish VMUG Slide Deck
There is a certain amount of irony that the last post I did was on re-skilling, as this is the precise reason that it has taken me about 6 [..]
Juxtaposition Time Pt2! Join us at Scotland VMUG to talk AWS! – April 20th 2017
Woohoo! If everything goes to plan, Chris Porter and I will be taking our AWS for VMware Admins talk on the road to the April 2017 Scottish VMUG. Even more [..]
VMware vExpert 2017 – It’s not just about the schwag!
This year I was fortunate enough to have reached a wee milestone of a 5th vExpert award so it prompted a post! Needless to say I am honoured to [..]
AWS for VMware Admins – London VMUG Slide Deck
Last week, Chris Porter and I did a presentation at the London VMUG on AWS for VMware admins, a simple beginners guide with a few gotchas and tips [..]