About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
- Swordfish – A Standard by Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast practice exams S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: VMware
Counting Clouds and Operating VMware – Another Awesome Open TechCast Guest!
On day two of VMworld Barcelona 2017, our team of intrepid podcasters were able to catch up with Chief Operating Officer of Customer Operations, Sanjay Poonen, for a [..]
Open TechCast – The One with Pat Gelsinger
The title does kind of give it away, but the co-hosts of our humble little community podcast were fortunate to spend 40 minutes or so this week with [..]
AWS for VMware Admins – McVMUG Scottish VMUG Slide Deck
There is a certain amount of irony that the last post I did was on re-skilling, as this is the precise reason that it has taken me about 6 [..]
Startup Spotlight: Re-skill, Pivot or Get Squashed
The subject matter of this post is a startup of sorts and was triggered by a conversation I had with an industry veteran a few months back. By [..]