About MeGreetings, fellow humans! I'm a proud dad of two awesome kids, and my other love is Cloud! Working for 20+ years in tech has taught me 2 things; Always have a backup and yes, it was the network! The last 7+ of those years has been all about the cloud, and when I find the time, a bit of blogging and podcasting too!
- Is the Cloud actually greener?
- TekBytes #5: The Current State of Cloud Security
- TekBytes #4: Why I’ve Switched to Simple Markdown in WordPress
- Answer Honestly: Are you Ersatz Cloud Native?
- TekBytes #3: A Certification Haiku for the vExpert Announcement!
- TekBytes #2: The Complexity of Public Cloud Architecture
- TekBytes #1 – CloudSpotting – A New Tech Podcast
- TekBytes: A Blogging Experiment
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
Tags5.0 5.1 Amazon architecture AWS awsgotchas awstips blogging certification Cloud DC3217IYE design docker education ESX ESXi Exam exams homelab Intel Intel NUC London lonvmug Microsoft NanoLab NSX NUC podcast podcasting S3 SFD9 Solution Architect storage Storage Field Day Tech Field Day tips training VCAP-DCD VCAP5 Virtualisation VMUG VMware VMware Certification VMworld vSphere
Subscribe via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2013
RIP Google Reader, Long live Feedly!
They say RSS is dead, yet for years Google Reader has been my number one resource for technical news and insight, and I don’t think I’m the only [..]
London VMUG – 4th July 2013
Its that time of year again, when we all look forward to the imminent arrival of our local VMUG. In my case it’s the Summer London VMUG being [..]
Yet MORE Intel NUC Models on the way for your Nanolab!
For those of you who are regular followers of my blog, you will know I am a great proponent of the Intel NUC range for their low noise, [..]
Maximising Perceived Memory Utilisation in vSphere
One of the few drawbacks of the Intel NUC, HP Microserver or most other small form factor motherboards is that most of these systems have only two memory [..]